Intergrading Minemeld into McAfee ESM SIEM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Intergrading Minemeld into McAfee ESM SIEM

L1 Bithead

My name is john , i am quite new to Minemeld but i am also using McAfee ESM . can anyone teach me step by step , on how i can intergradeMinemeld into SIEM ? i hope to hearfrom you guys  soon.

with regards,

John

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @john_chua,

you should a TAXII output on MineMeld to connect to the McAfee SIEM. You can see the McAfee configuration here: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/twzvq79624/board/message?board.id=MineMeldDiscussions&message.id=3...

Thanks,

luigi 

Hi Imori,

My name is Sharad and I am also trying to integrate MineMeld with McAfee ESM. I have gone through the vasious posts on the community for this integration which were helpful. But, while integrating it give the below error:

"Error issuing TAXII request, HTTP response code: 400: Invalid message, unknown feed". 

Can you please help to resolve this as I am not able to find any mention for this error on this community.

Output feed details:

DISCOVERY SERVICE http://<MineMeld>/taxii-discovery-service
CLASS minemeld.ft.taxii.DataFeed
PROTOTYPE stdlib.taxiiDataFeed

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks in advance.

Sharad Awasthi

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!