Public API change Status

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Public API change Status

L3 Networker

Hi,
I need your help...
In our company, we have XDR and XSOAR, and we are integrating the two products to create automation, etc.
We have already configured the API keys for both communicate, but we are still working on XDR ...

However, we are encountering a strange issue:

Whenever we close an incident in XDR, it's supposed to be closed in XSOAR as well. However, the resolution status (true positive/false positive/know issue, etc.) is always changed to 'Resolved-others' by the Public API.

Can you assist me with this?

Cortex XDR  Cortex XSOAR 

Best regards
Tiago Marques
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello Tiago,

I have checked the same in my Lab and found the same. I would suggest you to open a case with XSOAR TAC support to address the issue. You feedback is much appreciated.

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your query.

Ashutosh Patil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello Tiago,

Thank you for writing to Live community.

I am testing this scenario in my Lab, will update you soon.

Thanks for keeping patience.

Ashutosh Patil

L4 Transporter

Hello Tiago,

I have checked the same in my Lab and found the same. I would suggest you to open a case with XSOAR TAC support to address the issue. You feedback is much appreciated.

Please mark the response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your query.

Ashutosh Patil
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!