Expedition tool is unavailable after 2 - 3 days without accesing it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition tool is unavailable after 2 - 3 days without accesing it

L1 Bithead

I am unable to access the web gui after 2 - 3 days without accesing the Expedition tool. Everytime I have to reboot Expedition from the CLI via SSH to be able to access it on the browser. HAve you ever have this issue before and the way to fix it? I am running Expedition version 1.2.68 spark dependencies 0.1.3-h2.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, you can report Expedition bug via email  fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

This sounds more like something block connections like firewall in between expedition VM and your local machine 

There is no Firewall in between my PC and expedition. Some how it gets frozen. Is there any log to check or process to restart. I am the network engineer on my company and just to let you know when we reboot expedition the GUI comes up meaning that this is not a network issue but an issue with expedition itself.

L6 Presenter

You can check /temp/error and panReadOrders.log

Thank you for your reply. Just an additional question is there any way to report this issue to the developers of this tool so they can get it resolve?

Yes, you can report Expedition bug via email  fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!