GlobalProtect Pre-Logon before user logs in.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect Pre-Logon before user logs in.

L7 Applicator

we have been using pre-logon for some time and are generally having very few issues.

We now need Pre-Logon to work on newly built laptops using the "Extend Key Usage OID" setting in the GP app.

It works fine but we need it set for when a user first ever logs on as they are being given an option to choose one of 4 certificates.

(yes we use certicates from the computer store..

I have followed this article.....

Manually Set OID Registry for Certificate Selection - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Networks

but still does not take affect until the user manually chooses a certificate and logs on for the first time.

I then assume the user gets the setting from the portal app but i cannot work out why the reg key is not working as expected.

I thought perhaps this information is stored in the user profile for globalprotect (PanPortalCfg_***) but this file does not change size with the OID "1.3.6.1.4.1.311.10.3.4" in or out of the app config.

any help advice much appreciated...

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!