My PA-450 is not showing Network activity in the ACC tab

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

My PA-450 is not showing Network activity in the ACC tab

L0 Member

Good Morning!

I am not seeing any network activity in the ACC tab for my 450. I've cleared all filters just in case, restarted the management plane, I even failed over to see if it was isolated to the one unit. Both are showing this. When I set the date spans, I see that the 9th is the last time datapoints were added to the display. The ONLY change that was done when I audit the config is an update to a security policy rule where I enabled logging. Currently running 11.1.1 PanOS

1 REPLY 1

Community Team Member

Hi @RMaillet ,

I suspect that you might be running into bugID PAN-234929 which reported similar behavior.

I recommend reaching out to support to confirm if you're hitting this exact same bug or are experiencing a different issue.

I also recommend checking the reportd debug logs and logrcvr.log for more information.

Have you tried restarting log-receiver ?

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!