SIP TRunk over PA6-440 not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SIP TRunk over PA6-440 not working

L0 Member

Hi

we have just migrated from Cisco ASA to palo alto 440 firewall

we have a SIP trunk between IP telephony server CUCM installed on our site and another installed on remote site

the communication is done over a tunnel ipsec VPN

from our site we can ping from CUCM locally to the remote

the communication is full allowed between servers (i can see the SIP logs is allowed on moitor traffic GUI)

i disabled SIP ALG but the SIP trunk still down

i need help

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi Abdelhak,

Is the traffic getting dropped on palo?  

I would do a debug flow basic for the source - destination.

Flow Basic Debugging | Palo Alto Networks

Also taking a packet capture might reveal what is going on.

How to Troubleshoot VoIP Issues with Palo Alto Networks Firewall - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Networ...

Most of the time the ALG is causing issues but since you disable it might be something else in any case the debug flow should reveal it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!