Integration Challenges Between Prisma SASE and ServiceNow

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Integration Challenges Between Prisma SASE and ServiceNow

L1 Bithead

Hello community, 

My team and i have been working on integrating Prisma SASE with ServiceNow to streamline our incident response process, We've followed the steps outlined in the official documentation but, unfortunately, have encountered some challenges that prevent the integration from functioning.

Could anyone share insights on the connector between ServiceNow and Prisma SASE ?

Best practices or tips from those who have successfully implemented the integration ?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

WG

Prisma Access Cortex XSOAR Prisma Cloud 

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

Hi ,

I am assuming you followed below article for Integration between Prisma Access and ServiceNow:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma-access/integration/integrate-servicenow-with-sase

Can you explain more about the issue after Integration or during Integration  ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!