Prisma Access Global Protect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prisma Access Global Protect

L0 Member

Hello Everyone,

If global protect is configured as an Always ON method and it keeps failing for whatever reason, what would happen? will it allow local network access or internet access or block anything until VPN gets established?

Is there any document that reflects such scenario?

Prisma Access  GlobalProtect 

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi Vishal,

If you say that the connection is Always-ON, I suppose that it is not the first time PC is trying to connect to GP but has at least the portal configuration aware.

If the above case is true - GP application should honor and enforce the portal settings such as network enforcement (Configured in the portal configuration) which will restrict the users from access anything apart from what is added as a Network enforcement-Exception. I hope this is the situation you are facing?

I am not aware of any document which explains this but speaking out of experience. I am also sharing the document or Enforcing Network Access and applying its exceptions.

Enforce GlobalProtect for Network Access

Enforce GlobalProtect Exclusions

Regards,

Arnesh

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!