Prisma aggregate bandwidth migration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma aggregate bandwidth migration

L1 Bithead

Hello all,

we are using remote network tunnel managed through panorama . but when i tried to migrate bandwidth allocation to Aggregate bandwidth it not working giving below attached error as 'Migration Error'

'There was an error while trying to migrate: TypeError: resp.result.result.err_msg.replace is not a function'

anyone knows what is solution for this?

5 REPLIES 5

L0 Member

I am having the same issue here. Did you find out the workaround? Opened TAC case, but they can't help it. I was told that we need more unused bandwidth in the available pool to do the migrate. I did what I was told, but I am still getting the same error

'There was an error while trying to migrate: TypeError: resp.result.result.err_msg.replace is not a function'

Please share if anyone gets any workaround, thanks!

Community Team Member

Hi @LarryYin ,

Is your case closed already? I would recommend reaching back out to TAC to let them know you are still experiencing errors.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hi @LarryYin ,

As per latest update from TAC, they have identified this as software bug and planning to address it in cloud service version 5.01. as of no workaround is provided.

its fixed now. looks like they (PA TAC) made changes on cloud , now we are able to migrate it. please reach out to TAC, their Engg team will help you to fix it.

please let me know if you need any additional info

note : we havent updated cloud service version.

Yes, it’s fixed in cloud service plugin version 5.0.1. We have updated to this version and was able to migrate to aggregate bandwidth model last week. Couple new features stand out right away after the migration. I will test in the lab, thanks for the quick responses! It is very helpful in t this community!

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!