Vulnerabilities report in Prisma Cloud

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Vulnerabilities report in Prisma Cloud

L0 Member

Hi All,

I hope you are well. 
The reason why I am writing this one is that I need help of some PRISMA practitioners. 
With all of the shiny features being present in the platform, I realized I am unable to get relevant and simple information. 

I need PRISMA to tell me the amount of vulnerabilities seen in the system for specific CVSS, and discovered X days ago. 
When I go to Investigate module, prepare corresponding query [FIND Vulnerability WHERE CVSS score >=7 Age(Days) <7 ] and hit on Search I got some findings. 
What PRISMA is telling me is number of detected records (or CVEs) not vulnerabilities. 
Ergo, to get the number of vulnerabilities I need to export CSV, and sum all of the impacted assets to get the real number of them. 

Is there an easier way than this to have all of the vulnerabilities listed for specific CVSS for specific period?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Hello Kociou,

Thanks for the query. We don’t have a way just to bulk export all the Vulnerabilities for all the affected CVEs yet based on your query.

Sugathri Tumiki, Prisma Cloud Customer Success Engineer (PCCSE)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!