Configuring BGP within Service Connections timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring BGP within Service Connections timer

L0 Member

I needed to modify the earlier question; it was not a BGP keepalive timer, but as mentioned below.

"I wish to edit the BGP timers for Service Connection from Prisma Access.  The settings can be viewed from Workflow ---Prisma Access Setup---Service Connections---under "Links"---under "BGPIPv4" Column “Primary(status)” clicking on status and settings under that, how to modify it.

Please review the attached: 

Thanks again in advance. 

EA

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

@E.Acardollar tree compass mobile app wrote:

I needed to modify the earlier question; it was not a BGP keepalive timer, but as mentioned below.

"I wish to edit the BGP timers for Service Connection from Prisma Access.  The settings can be viewed from Workflow ---Prisma Access Setup---Service Connections---under "Links"---under "BGPIPv4" Column “Primary(status)” clicking on status and settings under that, how to modify it.

Please review the attached: 

Thanks again in advance. 

EA

Hello, @E.Acar 

To modify the BGP timers for a Service Connection in Prisma Access, you would typically follow these steps:

Navigate to Workflow in the Prisma Access interface.
Go to Prisma Access Setup.
Select Service Connections.
Under the “Links” section, find the “BGPIPv4” column.
Click on the “Primary (status)” to view the current status and settings.
Once in the settings, look for the BGP timer settings to make the necessary adjustments.

Since you mentioned that you’re unable to find the option to modify it, it’s possible that this setting might not be directly editable from the user interface or may require additional steps. The documentation or support forums for Prisma Access might provide more detailed instructions or indicate if this is a setting that needs to be changed by their support team.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
angela683

I appreciate your response about the documentation. Unfortunately, no information is available about managing the settings for Service Connections BGP (timers, keepalive, etc.). There is plenty of documentation for Prisma Access Panorama managed, but not Strata Cloud Managed Prisma Access. It would be helpful if Palo Alto could separate the information provided for Panorama-managed and Strata Cloud-managed Prisma Access.

Thank Again

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 21 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!