Does Palo Alto vnf (i.e PA-VM-KVM-10.1.5 ) supports config drive format MIME?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Palo Alto vnf (i.e PA-VM-KVM-10.1.5 ) supports config drive format MIME?

L0 Member

We are using this Version of palo alto in our lab (i.e PA-VM-KVM-10.1.5-h1.qcow2) and we are using openstack model(i.e ZTP)
for deploying the VNF on the connector(i.e A openstack based software solution) in which on the NST(Network service Template) the config drive format being used currently is
"personality",we are upgrading the connector software image from a "newton" based openstack to yoga based openstack (on which the palo alto vnf is hosted)
On yoga based Openstack solution config drive format personality is not supported,the recommended equivalent config drive format is MIME.

Question to the Palo Alto:
-Does this version of Palo alto vnf image (i.e PA-VM-KVM-10.1.5-h1.qcow2) the config drive format MIME?

Kindly clarify

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!