Unable to access the web end point when the VM series is deployed in Azure availibility zones

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to access the web end point when the VM series is deployed in Azure availibility zones

L0 Member

Hi Team,

I initially deployed firewall VM series in no zones.  Created each VM with the 3 interfaces(Management with public ip address), when It is deployed in no zones, I am able to access the web endpoint using public ip of the mgmt public IP.  however, I am not able to access the web interface of the firewall  when I deploy VMs series in availability zones (zone1 and zone2) and also public IP of mgmt nic with zonal support, 

Please help me where I am missCapture.PNGimage (3).pnging
Image used: VM-Series Virtual Next-Generation Firewall with five Core Security Services and 24/7 Premium TAC Support - Bundle 2 from azure market place

Attached screenshots output with and without zones 

Microsoft Azure Marketplace

Azure Cloud NGFW for Azure #vmseries #availibilityzones

1 REPLY 1

Community Team Member

Hi @veereshneu ,

I am mostly familiar with AWS and GCP. Quick question, do you have a security group or firewall rule for the management interface of your VM in Azure? Your connection could be blocked by Azure.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!