Can The PA 5050 OS 4.1 automatically save and export off their configs to a file server or an FTP server?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can The PA 5050 OS 4.1 automatically save and export off their configs to a file server or an FTP server?

L2 Linker

I need some help  on this matter, I believe the answer is no from what I'm reading on the support site. I see something regarding the XML and using panorama.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

No, currently this feature is not available for gateways. However, you could use a Panorama to achieve this.

If you do not have a Panorama, you could always use the API to pull the config from the device. You can find an article about it here: How to use the XML API to backup your firewall configuration

Hope this helps.

I hope they include this in a coming release, there should be a option on commit!

Like an archive setting..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!