Does anyone have a good tutorial for the XML-API?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Does anyone have a good tutorial for the XML-API?

L3 Networker

Hi all,

I've been trying to wrap my head around how to use the XML-API, and if anyone has any good resources on how to learn this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

A.

(Now shamelessly accepting the next 54 friend requests.)

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter
  1. from the community is a quick walkthrough PDF (assume you have this). 
  2. Examples on DevCenter (not the community) I pulled an Excel Spreadsheet that makes calls through Macros as an example.
  3. Nice Walkthrough video technote: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1583

You’ll find it pretty awesome in terms of correlation outside of ACC.

Hope that helps, any questions reach out. Cheers;

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter
  1. from the community is a quick walkthrough PDF (assume you have this). 
  2. Examples on DevCenter (not the community) I pulled an Excel Spreadsheet that makes calls through Macros as an example.
  3. Nice Walkthrough video technote: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1583

You’ll find it pretty awesome in terms of correlation outside of ACC.

Hope that helps, any questions reach out. Cheers;

L3 Networker

You can use this as a starting point to install the PAN Perl module.

L4 Transporter

See this API guide:

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!