External dashboard based on PANOS API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

External dashboard based on PANOS API

L3 Networker

Hi,

I've recently started to play around with the PANOS API, and my goal is to make a dashboard containing some of the key information available from the API.

Been trying to do some XML transformation, which seems to be working... barely.

What I would like is a dashboard that can be viewed through a web browser without login and displays statistics, as well as corresponding graphs, such as:

- Top applications

- Top countries.

- Top destinations

etc.

Are there any pre-made solutions for this? I'm not much of a coder myself, so this is a bit of a struggle.

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

This is from some PANOS API documentation from 2011, and it's pretty close to what I'm looking for.

Hi,

I also looking for those dashboard, where can we get it?

Not applicable

Hi,

If you are a partner you can access to the Webservice SDK under the Partner tool community.

If you don't see this community open a case, if you are a customer ask to your partner.

The WebService SDK is developed by

regards

• 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!