Read ACC Risk Factor with API or SNMP.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Read ACC Risk Factor with API or SNMP.

Not applicable

For our central monitoring system I want to read out the ACC Risk Factor.

Is it possible to read it out using the API or SNMP?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

L3 Networker

I am not sure if the 'risk trend ' section in the API will give you exactly the same data as the ACC risk Factor but....they way to get the RISK trend report from the API is

API>>>>>REPORTS>>>>>>PREDEFINED>>>>>>RISK TREND

No Risk Factor there, see below. But thanks anyway.

I see other people with similar questions which aren't answered. I'am beginning to think it's not possible to read the Risk Factor out.

<?xml version="1.0"?></entry></result></response><response code="19" status="success"><result count="1" total-count="1"><entry name="risk-trend"><description>Trend Reports</description><frequency>daily</frequency><period>last-7-calendar-days</period><delta>86400</delta><topn>50</topn><type><appstat><aggregate-by><member>slabbed-receive_time</member><member>risk</member></aggregate-by><values><member>nsess</member><member>nbytes</member></values><sortby>slabbed-receive_time</sortby></appstat></type><caption>Risk trend</caption>

I don't know how to get it via the API.  It doesn't appear to be in 'show system state' output, which can be a good source for stuff like this.

Not applicable

I agree.  Getting the ACC Risk Factor via API should be do-able.  What's the deal?  How do we get this simple thing added?

Not applicable

Nobody knows how to monitor Acc Risk Factor via SNMP MIB OID, I use PRTG tool.

Sorry for hopping on an old thread...I am now looking to track the ACC Risk Factor via SNMP.

I worked with support and they said it is not possible to pull this info via SNMP:

The ACC risk is associated with APP ID for each application and will not be available through SNMP. 

The ACC risk calculation is a weighted calculation using session counts, byte counts and risk of the applications running through the device. 

• 6 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!