unable to modify the security policy in palo alto version 9.0.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

unable to modify the security policy in palo alto version 9.0.5

L0 Member

Hi,

I have upgraded my firewall on version 9.0.5 and after that, I am not able to make changes or modify any security policy.

Please suggest on this.

Regards,

Aman

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply but I have resolved the issue.

Error:- Unexpected text/ Invalid Text.

The solution for this issue has not mentioned or discussed anywhere as this is very new and occurring on version 9.0.5.

Solution:- The user with Device admin privilege now can not modify the policies in version 9.0.5. Only Super User can modify anything on this version.

Regards,

Aman Sharma

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

@Quatrro 

Are you getting any error ? Could you please share the error details if any .

Thanks

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply but I have resolved the issue.

Error:- Unexpected text/ Invalid Text.

The solution for this issue has not mentioned or discussed anywhere as this is very new and occurring on version 9.0.5.

Solution:- The user with Device admin privilege now can not modify the policies in version 9.0.5. Only Super User can modify anything on this version.

Regards,

Aman Sharma

Do you have any update on this?

I am a Super User and I am still getting this error when trying to modify security policies.  Any suggestions?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!