How to download a Certificate of Completion for an exam taken with Pearson VUE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to download a Certificate of Completion for an exam taken with Pearson VUE

L4 Transporter

Professional-level exam certificates are available in the certification management system – CertMetrics.  Please use the steps below to view or download your certificate of completion.

1.  Log into CertMetrics using your credentials.

To reset the CertMetrics password, click on the “Forgot your password or login ID” link and select the “By Login ID” option to reset using your email.  Do NOT use the “By Score Report” option to reset your password.

CertMetrics - Login Portal.jpg

2.  Select the Certifications tab located on the top right of the Home page.

CertMetrics - Certifications 1.jpg

3.  Navigate to Downloads and click “PDF Certificate” to download the desired certificate.

CertMetrics - Certifications 2.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Not able to access

Bhuppy

I took my exam on 24th and trying to login in CertMetrics but its shows no information available? can anyone guide me how can i access my certificate.

Bhuppy
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!