What is the Exam Retake Policy?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

What is the Exam Retake Policy?

L4 Transporter

In the event that you fail your 1st attempt to pass any Palo Alto Networks certification exam, Palo Alto Networks requires:

• 15-day waiting period between the 1st failed attempt and the 2nd attempt;
  • 30-day waiting period between the 2nd failed attempt and the 3rd attempt; and
  • 90-day waiting period between the 3rd failed attempt and any subsequent attempt thereafter.

If you passed an exam and achieved a certification, then you cannot take the same exam for 18 months (545 days) from the date of your passed exam.

For all certification information reference: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/content/dam/pan/en_US/assets/pdf/datasheets/education/handbook.pdf

Have a Question?  Visit the Help Center.

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Will there be any additional cost if one retakes the exam after not clearing in first attempt ?

L0 Member

Dear sir, I failed to pass an assessment 

Fundamentals of Network Security

on june 13 2023.

According to exam retake policy I should be given a chance to re attempt the exam. But i didnt get that opportunity till now. Please resolve my issue before 29 june as i have to upload the course completion certificate before june 30.

• 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!