Any home use programs for the PA220 or a virtualized PA820 installed on my own hardware?

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Any home use programs for the PA220 or a virtualized PA820 installed on my own hardware?

Twitter Q32.

Question:
@paloaltontwks Do you offer any home use programs for the PA220 or a virtualized PA820 installed on my own hardware? #askpanw

L0 Member

Re: Any home use programs for the PA220 or a virtualized PA820 installed on my own hardware?

Thanks for the question! We don't have promotions to target consumer market. However, PA-220 is suited to secure your home network.

The VM equivalent for PA-820 is VM-100.

L0 Member

Re: Any home use programs for the PA220 or a virtualized PA820 installed on my own hardware?

How about lab bundles I see available on some resellers websites ? Can these be considered for a home lab ?

What are the restrictions for these other than "non-production" use ?

L1 Bithead

I'm interested in this as well. It's a good way to get to know the product in a "live" environment (even if it's just a home network).

The VM-100 license price is just too expensive to warrant buying for home...

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!