Endpoint (Traps) Discussions
Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents cyber breaches by protecting and enabling users to conduct their daily activities, and automating prevention by autonomously reprogramming itself using threat intelligence gained from WildFire.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Endpoint (Traps) Discussions
Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents cyber breaches by protecting and enabling users to conduct their daily activities, and automating prevention by autonomously reprogramming itself using threat intelligence gained from WildFire.
About Endpoint (Traps) Discussions

Welcome to the Endpoint discussion forum! We encourage you to ask questions, propose solutions, and collaborate on ideas to better secure your endpoints with Traps.

Discussions

Add Custom trusted signer

Hello,

we are in the process of rolling out Traps. Since our company develops its own software we would like to add our software certificates to the trusted signers so we can avoid false positives. Is this possible?

TRAPS EPM Policies detailed info

Hello,

Is there a document that explains exactly how do those EPM options work. For example in ninja mode you have F0-F21 for ROP and JIT. And some other options. What are those, is there any documentation?

Is there a compatibility matrix for differe

Default TRAPS policy and protection

Hi there.  So we just got TRAPS Endpoint Protection implemented in our environment.  I am just wondering how effectiveness is the default policy.  How much protection is provided by the default policies, and what type of threats were being blocked by

Traps marking all Nim executables as malware

I'm using the programming language Nim (https://nim-lang.org/) and it seems that anything I compile with the Nim compiler is stopped by Traps as Malware. The Nim compiler emits C code, which is compiled by GCC. If I compile plain C code with the same

audunw by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes