TMS notifications

L4 Transporter

TMS notifications

Hi

With EMS I would get emails for events. How and where do i configure this for TMS 

Alex

Tags (3)
L7 Applicator

Re: TMS notifications

@Alex_Samad,

You'll actually do this in a seperate "app" available in the hub (app.paloaltonetworks.com) called Log Forwarding. The below guide will walk you through getting everything setup to either send to your SIEM or via email. 

GUIDE

L4 Transporter

Thanks, thats what i was looking for.

Also the emails are ugly - any way to send the same type of emails that we used to get from the EMS

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

@Alex_Samad,

I have to admit I laughed at that; the emails are in standard syslog format, so yes you are correct they are "ugly" I guess. Unfortunately to  the best of my knowledge there is currently no plan to "beatify" them at the moment.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!