Traps 5.0

L4 Transporter

Traps 5.0

Hi,

Where can i download traps 5.0 version?? Is there core and server executable?? or just agent because is everything is the cloud? I tried in software updates but i can not see 5.0 version. The lastest is 4.2.0

Thanks

Tags (3)
L4 Transporter

Re: Traps 5.0

The cloud-based version of Traps can be downloaded from your TMS instance (after setup and configuration).  The on-prem version of traps can be downloaded from the Palo Alto networks support site.

L4 Transporter

TMS? what that means?

I can not find the  on-prem version of traps in support site.

L4 Transporter

TMS: traps management service.

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/traps/tms/traps-management-service-admin/traps-manage...

The options you see on the support site are only on-premise  solutions. ESM/Traps 4.2.0 is the latest version.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!