Traps Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra - currently incompatible

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Traps Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra - currently incompatible

L3 Networker

We have a couple developers who Upgraded to the 10.13 closed beta. According to Traps ESM 4.0.1, it's reporting that macbook's traps agent as incompatible.  I was wondering what the timeline is for there to be a compatible MacOS Traps Agent for High Sierra (10.13.0). 

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 1.25.34 PM.png

Thanks! 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

This would technically be considered a roadmap discussion and therefore would need to go through your SE to get an official answer. Howerver I would expect that by general release the Traps agent will be fully compatable. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

This would technically be considered a roadmap discussion and therefore would need to go through your SE to get an official answer. Howerver I would expect that by general release the Traps agent will be fully compatable. 

Thanks for the info BPry. I also had a feeling something will be ready once High Sierra is avalible to the general public audiance. 

I am not sure about the time line for Palo Alto. High Sierra intruduces Apple's new APFS. This may cause some issues, while the file system is settled, Apple's own support for it, isn't. Still changes to come, expect an October announcement from Apple. At the moment, 10.13 testers have no solution from any vendor at this point.

Well 10.13 has been GA for 2 weeks now.  Has anyone heard if there is a new Mac TRAPS client in the works?

Looks like Traps 4.1.1 has included support for 10.13 High Sierra

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!