API Export stuck at Generating Log Settings :: vsys:shared

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

API Export stuck at Generating Log Settings :: vsys:shared

L1 Bithead

Whenever I try to Generate API Requests Expedition has been stalling out at Generating Log Settings.    I made it really simple to.  I imported Panorama configuration and then immediately tried to export it and received the same results. 

not sure if this helps or is related:

expedition@pan-expedition:~$ cat /tmp/error

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/libs/common/xml/panosxml.php on line 1046

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function asXML() on null in /var/www/html/libs/common/xml/panosxml.php:1046
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/bin/configurations/output/output_function.php(250): xml_log_settings(Object(SimpleXMLElement), Array)
#1 /var/www/html/bin/configurations/output/output_function.php(25): generate_xml(Array, '2')
#2 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/libs/common/xml/panosxml.php on line 1046
ne 1046

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, It's helps us 😉

If is possible send us the config to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

for test this and solve it.

Best Regards,

Alejandra

sent.  hopefully it gets to you. 

I also went and did a fresh install based on an ova i found here which is running 1.1.23 and ran into the same issue...so not sure what changed on my Panorama side that is kicking this off.

Hi Ivan,

I checked with your config and it's worked for me.

The last release is 1.1.54, please update to the latest version and checked 😉

To update Expedition:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install expedition-beta

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us,

Best regards,

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!