BPA Tool Not Running?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

BPA Tool Not Running?

L2 Linker

Am trying to run BPA from Expedition against a PAN baseline config. 

Imported the config and clicked on Start Analysis from the Dashboard.

It says it is complete, but is 0% for everything.

There is no content/results in the Analysis, Security Policies, and Threat Practice section.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

FYI, I rilled back to Expedition version 1.0.105, and it is working now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Do you run a brand new install? Did you tried to upgrade to the latest version first? When I installed the image, the BPA did not run at all . - same outcome. After upgrade to latest version, it runs (with issues, but that's another thng).

Best, Klaus

Yes, upgraded last week and am running 1.0.107.

Are the following steps correct to run the BPA? Am sure I am missing something simple

- create new project

- import the pan config

- click Best Practices at the top, assuring that correct file is selected in the bottom right

- click Start Analysis

FYI, I rilled back to Expedition version 1.0.105, and it is working now.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!