Check Point R80.10 rules don't show

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Check Point R80.10 rules don't show

L1 Bithead

I am using Expedition v1.1.17. I've imported a Check Point R80.10 config using the R80.10 (beta) tab. In each case all addresses, services,  etc are importing mostly properly, but security rules and NAT rules are not showing. The project dashboard does show the correct rule count, but there is nothing under policies. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

in the lower right hand corner can you change the view from 'all' to 'vsys1' and verify if the policies are displayed.

My options are: all, shared, or management server. None of them show the policies.

On a side note, I did find that the R80 import is working just fine. I'll take that path for now. It's just easier to get the config using the R80.10 instructions.

Would it be possible to share the configuration with us to make sure that it contains all the objects required for the migration?

If so, you could send it to fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com.

Well I just did tried again and everything imported correctly. I must have just messed something up along the way.

Thanks for the help on this.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!