CheckPoint R80.10 Migration to PA 9.05

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CheckPoint R80.10 Migration to PA 9.05

L1 Bithead

All,

I am working with a customer migrating from CP 2220 R80.10 to a PA820 PANOS 9.05. and am running into issues.

I have followed the step 1-5 on exporting the settings from the CP and have imported them into Expedition, v1.1.51, after the import, the gui does not list the interfaces or the tunnels, which is going to be a huge undertaking to manually creating them on the PA820.  I am able to open the json files and see the interfaces so they are in the exported config.

any help would be appreciated

Attached is a screenshot of what I see in the gui.CP.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Did you also include the routing table during import?

L1 Bithead

You will have to import a routes.txt file. To create one run a "netstat -rn" or "show route all" on your Checkpoint CLI. Copy the table into a .txt file called routes.

• 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!