Expedition Best Practice Analysis - User Identification Excel Export doing nothing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Best Practice Analysis - User Identification Excel Export doing nothing

L1 Bithead

Expedition version           1.1.3
Spark Dependencies           0.1.1
Best Practices               3.6.3

I have tried numerous times to use the blue "Export Excel" button on the lower right hand side of the Best Practice - Analysis- device-User-Identification page. I have expanded the selections, I have selected only one item. No export. The system pegs the CPU, (I added more per a separate post (https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Expedition-Discussions/Expedition-and-CPUs/td-p/238546) - didn't work still only see one CPU. So the system pegs the sole CPU, and in the lower left side of the windows it says waiting on <Expedition host IP> does this for about 15 minutes and then returns the system with no results. Is there a way to get this export to work. I need to put it into a SS to evaluate make comments and send to the proper folks to address. 

As a side note, I am able to export to Excel from other screens, for instance  Network-> Interfaces - left click the hamburger on the top right side of the panel select "Export to Excel" a few CPU cycles later I have a dump of the intefaces, it asks me where to save and life is good. Would really like the same funcrtionality with BPA. I do find it interesting that the hamburger is not something you can click on.

Hamburger.png

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

if possible can you export and share your project file by email to the fwmigrate email alias.

As this was my first post, I'll plead ignorance. Can you give me the full email address? Thanks!

fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com

Thanks for the alias. The file is 37mb so it won't email, I should have looked at that before I asked for the alias is there a sFTP site that can be used?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!