Expedition Migration Tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Migration Tool

L2 Linker

Hi,

We have Cisco Firepower 4100 series appliances and are thinking to migrate to PA 3200 series. I have never seen anyone doing that migration before, I would like to ask you if anyone of you have done this migration and would it be same like ASA migrations? Could you please let me know your experince on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Nagarjuna 

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Currently the ASA config and basic ACL's are possible.  As always, there is a also a CSV spreadsheet option.

Another option is to purchase your Palo NGFW, then insert them south in line of the traffic you are interested in, collect the traffic inline via VWIRE interfaces and log them.  Then Expedition can collect the logs and help you create policies based on information from the logs.

Hope that helps,
Bob

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!