Expedition and traffic logs from PAN-OS 9 beta

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition and traffic logs from PAN-OS 9 beta

L2 Linker

My lab firewall runs PAN-OS 9 (beta) firmware. I noticed, that expedition won't handle the traffic logs from that unit due to changes in the output of the log. 

I'm not sure, where we are with support for PAN-OS 9 on expedition and wonder if somone possibly wrote script to "sanitize" logfiles....

Regards, Walter

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Mayve you can paste here the first row of the csv file , the one that shows the column headers? Thx

Here it is:

Domain,Receive Time,Serial #,Type,Threat/Content Type,Config Version,Generate Time,Source address,Destination address,NAT Source IP,NAT Destination IP,Rule,Source User,Destination User,Application,Virtual System,Source Zone,Destination Zone,Inbound Interface,Outbound Interface,Log Action,Time Logged,Session ID,Repeat Count,Source Port,Destination Port,NAT Source Port,NAT Destination Port,Flags,IP Protocol,Action,Bytes,Bytes Sent,Bytes Received,Packets,Start Time,Elapsed Time (sec),Category,tpadding,Sequence Number,Action Flags,Source Country,Destination Country,cpadding,Packets Sent,Packets Received,Session End Reason,DG Hierarchy Level 1,DG Hierarchy Level 2,DG Hierarchy Level 3,DG Hierarchy Level 4,Virtual System Name,Device Name,Action Source,Source VM UUID,Destination VM UUID,Tunnel ID/IMSI,Monitor Tag/IMEI,Parent Session ID,Parent Session Start Time,Tunnel,SCTP Association ID,SCTP Chunks,SCTP Chunks Sent,SCTP Chunks Received,UUID for rule,HTTP/2 Connection

Have a good weekend, Walter

Hi, can you send us like 10 lines more? Thanks !!

Sure, better on e-mail so I can leave SN e.g. in the tabel.... if you shoot me a meesage I'll reply with the log. 

TX, Walter

Please send to fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com !Thx!

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!