Import Interface Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Import Interface Issue

L3 Networker

I have a weird issue when I import the XLM into the firewalls and wanted to see if anyone has any thoughts on it. I am importing the interface configurations from Cisco ASA's into templates in Panorama that were migration in Expedition. The import into the template and the commit to Panorama works just fine but when I push to the firewall I keep running into the same issue. For some reason, I get the error listed below in the screen capture. Through trial and error, I was able to determine the fix is to simply open each interface/sub-interface and save (without making any changes) and the issue goes away and I am able to push to the firewalls. On the firewalls, I am deleting the default rulebase, zones, and interfaces before pushing from Panorama.

CommitError.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

thanks for reporting, the issue you described has been identified and will be fixed in an upcoming Expedition release.

Do you know when/what release this will be fixed in?

Thanks.

can you test with ver 1.1.17 and update if fixed in this release.

Sorry for the late response but the issue is still present for me. I just tried again this evening and for every interface, I had to edit the config and simply click ok to make Panorama commit.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!