Import of ASA config stuck at ‘Fixing rules based on Destination Nats”….

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Import of ASA config stuck at ‘Fixing rules based on Destination Nats”….

L1 Bithead

Expedition 1.0.105     ASA 9.1.7(29)

Importing ASA config via pasting or browsing local computer gets stuck at ‘Fixing rules based on Destination Nats”.

Rules/configs/etc seem to load when i check them on Expedition, but i am worried about completeness/integrity because the import process never really completes.

Also on the Projects Library, my project is listed - but no 'vendor' count is on available vendors (all are zeroes).

Note: I did have to create /datastore and do a chown on it (for parquet unit) , and did have to enable msql reconnects on apache and cli. These were recommended remediation steps provided by the support community and Expedition gui.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Thanks to alestevez!  Issue resovled for me..... alestevez informed references to IPV6 is not supported by the tool... so i removed IPV6 components (addresses, any6, etc). This allowed the import to complete. I will add IPV6 info back manually on the Palo side.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Thanks to alestevez!  Issue resovled for me..... alestevez informed references to IPV6 is not supported by the tool... so i removed IPV6 components (addresses, any6, etc). This allowed the import to complete. I will add IPV6 info back manually on the Palo side.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!