ML Server Unreachable

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ML Server Unreachable

L1 Bithead

Hi Team,

I have just installed the Latest Tool "Expedition". I am following the admin guide for reference. Once I logged to Tool and view the dashboard. Under "ML Health " section, I can error "ML server unreachable". Did somebody encounter this issue? Please help me get rid of thatmlhealtherror.JPG

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Verify that the settings that you can find under Settings->M.Learning are correct.

In my case, my M.Learning is available at 172.16.26.137.

In most of the cases, and by default, Expedition hosts the M.Learning module. Therefore, the valid IP will be the same as your Expedition IP. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Verify that the settings that you can find under Settings->M.Learning are correct.

In my case, my M.Learning is available at 172.16.26.137.

In most of the cases, and by default, Expedition hosts the M.Learning module. Therefore, the valid IP will be the same as your Expedition IP. 

How do you set or change the ML server IP address? In settings section, it isn't allowing and reverts to the old or default IP.

For some reason, I had to reboot expedition and post that, I was able to change the ML server IP. Strange but it worked!

Hello Didac, 

I am having the disk unit is unreachable issue . I have the same ip as the expedition ip but it is not working. Whats the best way to fix the issue 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!