McAfee Web Gateway migration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

McAfee Web Gateway migration

L4 Transporter

hey

is there any plane to add migration of Web Proxy's policy such as McAfee Web Gateway, Symantec Web Proxy etc etc.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

No at this moment sorry.

L3 Networker

Thanks for posting, I was looking for information on the same challenge, it appears it will be a manual process.

was there a simply way that you found to export the entire config as a 'set' type of export from the web gateway?

right now it looks like it will be piecemealed xml files

L4 Transporter

i have seen a tool for the mcafee web gateay that yo ca export parts of the configuration , and likst in HTML / XML format.. so it is a half way.. with somepowershell you can do it.

but the locig they have for the policyit quite complex and i dont think it can replicated to the way PA works.

i think the best aproach is to take the SSL Decryption destinations from the Mcafee and maybe some of the lists.. but you will have to seat with the customer and "re-design" the policy on the PA fw.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!