Odd error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Odd error

L3 Networker

Has anyone ran into this at all?

Remote Exception.PNG

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Without more context its hard to say but I will 

• Refresh web-browser
  • Dont wait and as soon you see the main screen go to SETTINGS -> M.LEARNING
  • Check the IP address shown there is the same you have in the browser
  • CLICK SAVE
  • Refresh web-browser again

It could happens if IP address changed after first install maybe? Try it and let us know...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Without more context its hard to say but I will 

• Refresh web-browser
  • Dont wait and as soon you see the main screen go to SETTINGS -> M.LEARNING
  • Check the IP address shown there is the same you have in the browser
  • CLICK SAVE
  • Refresh web-browser again

It could happens if IP address changed after first install maybe? Try it and let us know...

Yes, I finally got around the issue with changing the IP address of the SETTINGS -> M.LEARNING IP address field to the IP assigned to the VM. Two things, though:

1. It would be good if it could learn its own IP. 🙂
  2. Trying to use "localhost" gave mixed results. It kept changing it back to the default/original IP the VM image was built with from inception, one I assume was assigned by the author when building/testing the VM.

You are totally right, we kept an IP address there by mistake at the time to generate the VM.  A new VM has been uploaded to avoid having more people downloading it with that ip inside.

We are added a new HealthCheck to validate and added a timeout in case the ip address assigned is not reachable to 3 secs.

Thanks for all the feedback

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!