PALogs sub-dirs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PALogs sub-dirs

L3 Networker

Does Expedition actively use the following PALogs subdirs, or can I clean these out?

connections.parquet

sparkLocalDir

spark-warehouse

Basically, I am asking because I have a limited ammount of space and LOTS of logs being sent to the PALogs dir, and I would like to set up something that can manage the free space by deleting the oldest files first.

If so, I can probably modify the log exports to put them in another sub-dir other than PALogs for the time being, until i need them, and then I can just manage the bulk of the disk space from there.

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

After you process the logs and they shown as Checked from the devices Mlearning view you can remove them. we will only work with the content stored within the connections.parquet. So if you have csv files and they were already processed you can just remove them.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!