Problems with Auto Zone Assigments

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problems with Auto Zone Assigments

L2 Linker

Hi,

ever i try to use "Auto Zone Assigments" i got the message: A default gateway is mandatory in order to correctly calculate the zones. Add a Default Gateway to your virtual router and try it again

I put already the default route inside the used virtual route, but it not works.

Already tested: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0/0, next Hop empty, next Hop IP-Address, rename the VR, rename the route

Did i miss something?

Thanks

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, the problem still exists and could not be solved with the default route. I hvae sent an email to the address given. Thanks

Addendum: After the update to Expedition 1.0.88 it works now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi, since we dont really know how you configured, this is how it should be done:

a) Edit the virtual Router and add a new static route

• Name: default
  • Destination: 0.0.0.0/0
  • Next-hop: ip-address
  • Assign an IP address to the next-hop textbox.
  • Save

b) From the Autozone Select the Virtual router where you added the default gateway

If this doesnt solve your problem please send us an email to fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com and we can schedule a zoom session to try to help you  

Unfortunately, the problem still exists and could not be solved with the default route. I hvae sent an email to the address given. Thanks

Addendum: After the update to Expedition 1.0.88 it works now.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!