RE/ML analyzes every rule instead of only the selected/flagged rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

RE/ML analyzes every rule instead of only the selected/flagged rules

L1 Bithead

The RE and ML options analyzes all rules instead of the ones I flagged as ML enabled/RE enabled.

When filtering rules with the pre-defined filter ML Enabled or RE enabled I only see the 4 rules I enabled, but when clicking Discovery >  RE option and analyzing the rules every rule shows up.

Anyone had the same issue or am I doing something wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Which version of Expedition are you using?

Do you have multiple vsys and may you have rules flaged from another vsys?

I'm using 1.1.34 but saw this happening before upgrading.

I only have the Panorama imported in the project not the firewalls itself and using the Panorama config I've selected the corresponding device group but all the rules of the same device group are shown in the rule enrichment.

Thanks

And are you having the expeditionml-dependencies-beta updated?

You can see that in the main Dashboard, on the healthchecks.

From version 1.1.33, it is necessary to update the Spark version, which it is arranged with the expeditionml-dependencies-beta

Yes I have but maybe I need to just re-install the expedition-beta and dependencies and test that out. I've created a clean Ubuntu VM in my lab and imported some configs and logs and that works fine

Please, and let us know.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!