Why my Security Policy it's grey out and cannot modify it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Why my Security Policy it's grey out and cannot modify it?

L7 Applicator

Security Policy ViewSecurity Policy View

Expedition will put in read-only mode the Security Rules when the VSYS or DEVICEGROUP selected from the bottom bar is "all" to avoid you can multiedit rules from different VSYS or DEVICEGROUPS, so to enable the Edition you must select a VSYS or DEVICEGROUP other than "all" like "vsys1" 

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

I have the problem, that the Policies Tab in the top, is greyed-out:Schermafbeelding 2018-06-26 om 15.46.33.png

It does not matter if i change the vsys1 in the bottem corner. It stays greyed out.

Only solution i have is a reboot of the Virtual Machine. After the VM is restarted, the policy tab is not greyed out anymore. 

Anyone another solution?

Problem sometimes is related to the Mlearning Settings, where the VM had an IP address and that ip address was configured in the SETTINGS -> MLEARNING -> ML SERVER and after some reboot the VM changed the IP address. Please verify the IP address shown inside the ML SERVER is the same you have in your Expedition URL

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!