apt-get update issue: The repository ... does not have a Release file.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Re: apt-get update issue: The repository ... does not have a Release file.

There is no 'analyze' button:

Capture.PNG

L3 Networker

Pefectly? Really?  I have it working but I'd like to know where the final report is?  Also when I make more "Palo BP" changes, the score doesn't change.  Even if I re-import it back in.

I would love to see ML and Threat Tunning work before BP for now, just my 2 cents.

L2 Linker

hmm interresting. I got Best Practices version 3.6.1 reported.

Is anything green on "expedition internal checks"?

Are you using Chrome?

Rgds, Walter

L7 Applicator

Remember to run this command:

sudo bash /var/www/html/OS/BPA/updateBPA306.sh

This command appears when you are updating Expedition and it will install python3 and reinstall the BPA. After that you should see the version from the Dashboard !

L1 Bithead

I tried to run that command, and received the following:

Skipping best-practice-assessment-ngfw-pano as it is not installed.
Collecting pip
  Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)': /simple/pip/
  Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)': /simple/pip/
  Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)': /simple/pip/
  Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)': /simple/pip/
  Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)': /simple/pip/
  Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)) - skipping
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pip (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pip
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:847)'),)) - skipping
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/bin/python3': File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/bin/pip3': File exists
Processing /var/www/html/OS/BPA/best_practice_assessment_ngfw_pano-master.zip
Collecting pandas>=0.22.0 (from best-practice-assessment-ngfw-pano==3.6.1)
  Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)': /simple/pandas/
  Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)': /simple/pandas/
  Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)': /simple/pandas/
  Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)': /simple/pandas/
  Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)': /simple/pandas/
  Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pandas/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pandas/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)) - skipping
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pandas>=0.22.0 (from best-practice-assessment-ngfw-pano==3.6.1) (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pandas>=0.22.0 (from best-practice-assessment-ngfw-pano==3.6.1)
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pip/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pip/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)) - skipping

L4 Transporter

is there a web proxy in your internet path that could be interferring with the download of the update for the BPA?

L0 Member

I get:

E: Unable to locate package expedition-beta

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!