screen loops and logouts since 1.1.21 upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

screen loops and logouts since 1.1.21 upgrade

L1 Bithead

I upgraded to 1.1.21 and now I get a lot of odd issues and I get booted constantly.  When I first log in, the Dashboard reloads many many times before finally setteling down.  Then I go into one of my projects and click on say unused services.  It takes a bit while it does its query then i get a white page and eventually logged out.  The system is basically useless at the moment.  

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

looking into this issue as well. Will post a note when the cause is found. 

For now the UI will refresh a few times then will settle down.

In addition, Device Groups/Templates not showing in the dynamic toolbar when working with Panorama inside a project...

I had to downgrade (well, re-install everything) so I could be functional. Dashboard would eventually settle down, but in Projects I would click on something to work on, like unused services, and the working spinner would spin for a bit then I'd get a white screen and eventually either the Dashboard for a quick refresh and then logged out.   I can upgrade/test as necessary however..except for next week as I'll be out at Ignite. 

update ver 1.1.23 to be published today will provide a fix for this issue

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!