2 ISP, 1 production & 1 Guest

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

2 ISP, 1 production & 1 Guest

L1 Bithead

Question for the community.

I have a site with 2 ISP, 1 circuit is a crappy 10mb circuit I want to use for just guest wireless.

Is it possible to run 2 ISP on a PA220 and keep the NAT and security seperate? 

dualisp.png

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@msteinbach,

Sure. You would just put the Guest users into their own seperate zone on the firewall, and then have a route statement in your VR specifying guest traffic should take the second ISP, and then create the NAT policy specific to the new guest zone you created on the firewall. 

Hello,

You also dont need two VR's. I do it with one and no issues. Just do what @BPry said about zones.

Cheers!

Great, i'll see if I can do it in a lab before produciton .

Use policy based routing for the guest network. That way you know which ISP its going to use.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!