403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. - You do not have permission to view this directory or page using

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. - You do not have permission to view this directory or page using

L0 Member

Hey Guys;

I'm doing the training PAN-OS Firewall v7.1, module 2 Initial Configuration.

I had to close out the training and now when I try to access the training I get the error message...

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this?

8 REPLIES 8

L0 Member

I have logged out and logged back in and I'm getting the same error...

Hello,

Try a different browser and see if you get better results.

Regards,

L7 Applicator

I wanted to respond and let you know that this has been happening due to blogs and articles being archived. 

We are working on getting this information updated or getting the links to redirect to prevent you from getting those messages.

We are aware and are actively trying to resolve this. 

LIVEcommunity

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Is there an update/resolution to this issue?  I'm working on EDU-110 Firewall 9.0 training.  The demo videos begins, but freezes after 10 seconds.  I've closed the browser and now receiving the 403 error upon re-entry.  This happens often and sometimes costs me an entire day of training.

01010010 01101111 01111001 01100001 01101100 01010100 01100101 01100101

L1 Bithead

I am having this same issue as well. I have been having this happen to me while working on the Cortex XDR training on all 3 sections. It is very frustrating having to wait. The only thing that seems to help is signing out and waiting a couple of hours. I have tried logging out logging back in, clearing all history including cookies, and waiting is the only thing that seems to work.

Never received a response/support from PAN, but I've found a work-around.  Just use a different browser,  ie. Explorer, Edge, Chrome.  @jmontoya224 

01010010 01101111 01111001 01100001 01101100 01010100 01100101 01100101

Sweet...thank you very much! I shall use that method next time. I appreciate it!👍

Just wanted to reply to all in here, that when you are getting any Access is Denied error messages.. this could be because.. 

- Rights have changed. 

or

- a Bunch of articles have been archived.  

Again, this is all on the LIVEcommunity - live,paloaltonetworks.com

If this is something you were trying to access on here and it is no longer available.. please post the link here and I can help confirm if this is a rights or archive issue.   And we can see about getting you the information you are looking for.

Thanks for understanding,

LIVEcommunity team

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!