6.1.X Stable

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

6.1.X Stable

L1 Bithead

I am currently looking to upgrade Panorama to 6.1.4 from 6.0.9, Does anyone have experience with a 6.1 version that is stable?  Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

What are you looking for, specifically?  I'm running a VM on 6.1.4 for over 60 days now and and haven't had any issues.

Great, thank you, That's really all I was looking for. I just wanted to see if anyone had any major issues that have seen or if it seemed pretty stable.

L3 Networker

I have been running v6.1.3 for a few months now, no issues. looking to upgrade to 6.1.5 soon.

Hi,

did a panorama upgrade from 6.0.10 to 6.1.5 recently. In case you use templates to set the NTP server on the devices, you have to reconfigure the NTP settings in the template after the upgrade again. They are lost during upgrade.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!