ACC Report mismatch some during time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC Report mismatch some during time

L3 Networker

Hi all, I found the issue about ACC report mismatch some during the time 

Symptom: I try to compare between during time  last 24 hour and last  7 days is found mismatch which lasts 24 hours have traffic more than  18 G but last 7 days have traffic 500 M( Report user activity application )example: last  24 hours  have to use application google-base more than 17G but last 7 days not show traffic application google-base, I would like to know why the mismatch

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Pattarachai,

Are you selecting 'Last 7 Days' or 'Last 7 Calendar Days'? 

@BPry  I choose Last 7 days

@Pattarachai,

Can you take a screenshot of the mismatch that you are seeing. The only time that you should see a mismatch between what's reported under the ACC is if the time frame no-longer includes the same period. For example, selecting 'Last 24 Hrs' and 'Last 7 Calendar Days' wouldn't necissarly cause all of the traffic to match. In the example that you provided above, the time would overlap and all traffic would be accounted for. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!