ACC displaying "No data to display"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC displaying "No data to display"

L1 Bithead

Hi All,

I've been trying to troubleshoot an issue with a PA-5060 using PanOS 7.1.10. For whatever reason Application Command Center is not displaying any data. I've tried to check if any resources may have been hung but there doesn't appear to be any that are hung. Any other thoughts on how to fix this issue? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @joeyjoejoe,

Right of the bat on the main page or only when you drill down ?

Have you seen these links ? :

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/No-Data-Displayed-for-App-Scope-Pages-Under...

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/ACC-Data-is-Not-in-Sync-with-Traffic-Logs/t...

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hey @kiwi,

At the main page in the ACC tab. I realized we are not paying for URL filtering could this be part of the issue? Thanks

Edit:

Adding more to this. Upon further inspection it seems I can pull up data if I change the time to Last 30 Days.  I then noticed that traffic stopped around the first of this month coincidentally around the same time as a reboot of our PA-5060s. I haven't tried

debug software restart management-server 

yet because I would most likely need to schedule some downtime if something potentially bad happens after running the command. Thanks

One of my customers is running 7.1.10 and is having similar problems with teh monitor tab in panorama - TAC says it is due to a memory issue that exists in 7.1.10 and recommends upgrading.  I wonder if your issue is related as well...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!