ACC - session number meaning

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC - session number meaning

L2 Linker

Hi,

Does anyone know what exactly session number indicates under ACC? For example, we have a specific app

which has constantly around 250K sessions on the firewall. However when I click ACC and set time as "last 15 minutes"

for this specific APP, I see 20-21k sessions for the last 15 minutes which doesn't make sense.  I wonder how I can see the session utilization for a

specific APP over time. Apparently ACC doesn't give the data/details I need.

For example I would like to see how many sessions were active for this specific APP at 10-15 minutes intervals.

I wonder if this is possible.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

You mean it has 250K active sessions?

Last 15 minutes will give you the number of closed sessions in last 15 minutes I think. 

Yes for this app active session number is around 250K (displayed in session table with count) but as I said last 15 minutes or time range I set on ACC displays a lot less so I thought it can't be the active sessions or it is a bug:)

If it is the closed sessions, it isn't useful for me. Let me see if I can find something else.

thanks.

Yeah, I think ACC is based on logs. So it can't be helpful with active sessions imo.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!