Aboute ACE exam and about the trainings!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Aboute ACE exam and about the trainings!

L3 Networker

Guys, I wanna to take an ACE exam and should to attand to the training courses. i've been told to attaend to the firewall configuration essentials Firewall Configuration Essentials 101 PAN-OS v.6.0 RevC training course, but i noticed also the follwoing training course Firewall Configuration Essentials 105 for PAN-OS 6.0 RevB.
Does anybody know the difference between these two courses?

Thanks in Advance

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Firewall Configuration Essentials 101 PAN-OS v.6.0 RevC

Support the online ACE exam this is the first level PA certification.

Firewall Configuration Essentials 105 for PAN-OS 6.0 RevB

Supports the CNE exam which is the proctored live test for advanced PA certification.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Firewall Configuration Essentials 101 PAN-OS v.6.0 RevC

Support the online ACE exam this is the first level PA certification.

Firewall Configuration Essentials 105 for PAN-OS 6.0 RevB

Supports the CNE exam which is the proctored live test for advanced PA certification.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

Steven,

Thanks a lot!

Best

Tigran

Hello 

Can you help me i have pass the ACE exam how to download are recived my certificate 

Regards

Asadullah

@Asadullah,

If you login to your learning account HERE, and go into your 'My Learning' so that you view your 'Transcript' page. Once on your transcript page you can switch from the 'Active' tab and switch it to show 'Completed' instead. This will show any E-Learning courses that you have completed and allow you to 'View Certificate' for those courses you have completed. 

Hi I am not getting any option of view certificate.

prashant1991_0-1578050181178.png

Can you help on this ....

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!